Thursday, September 16, 2010

Bobble Head Brother

My older brother Chris and I always give my younger brother Josh a hard time. But what's a better way of showing our love than by creating a bobble head of him for his birthday! I sculpted and painted the figure while my older brother designed the box that is covered with awesome remarks on Josh's strange personality. You can't see it in the photos, but we even added embossing powder on his chest so he sparkles like a gay vampire in the sunlight! He absolutely loved it!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks a ton for being my own mentor on this theme. I actually enjoyed your current article greatly and most of all liked the way in which you handled the aspect I regarded as controversial. You're always extremely kind towards readers like me

    Oneminime

    ReplyDelete